Sunday, May 3, 2009

strange dreams

You ever have those dreams you wake up from and go WTF?
Oh, I do and did just last evening. I am sure that the stress I have going on from various aspects of my life was at least partly to blame. None the less I would rather not have had this dream as it was odd, scary and completely never going to happen (which is a relief). The funny thing is this is the first time in quite a while I have even had a dream. My sleep patterns have been such that I rarely sleep deeply enough to acually dream. After 3 or 4 nights of getting a hour or so of sleep at a time I slept a full 4 hours at once last evening. What is my reward, a crazy dream...really? I swear this bout of insomia/sleep issues is as bad as having a infant waking me at all hours. At least I am guessing based on my limited experience with such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment