Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ok so it goes

I blogged previously about something going on with my friend and how it was affecting me. Well, despite conflicting advice on if I should actually say what I was thinking or wait and see what happens, I choose to say my thoughts. I sent off an email a little bit ago to this friend saying how I was feeling. I think I did a good job of just putting it out there in a non judgemental way...I hope. I love this person and would even if for some reason we didn't remain friends, though I just don't see that happening. I hope that my choosing to be honest about my true thoughts will help, not hurt.
On other news I decided that after doing all of this playing on the computer I needed a day off. So, after sending that email and doing this blog I am taking a computer free day
(or at least 1/2 day) as it is about 11 already. I have lots I should do and if I take playing bejeweled blitz out of the damn equation I might get it done! Also, have to see Repo, the genetic opera later with my friend discotrash later today. So, right now it is off to shower, throw some clothes in the washer and run a few errands. Later, food, repo and booze...life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment