Tuesday, April 21, 2009

um, ok

So you ever have those days that you hear some news that just throws you?
Just happened.
I have a friend who has been in my life forever ( seriously we are family now like it or not ) who just dropped a major thing on me via text. Now, in defense of said friend she has a job that involves kidlets being around & thus the topic she had was not one she could talk about at this moment. I am ok with that, understand it even. What I am having a hard time with is that this is the person I share 99.9% of my life with and I am finding out something this big kind of after the fact.
Again to be fair this isn't about me...it is about her,. However, I can't help my reaction.
We are going to talk later today and I'll know more. Until then I think I am just going to try and let go of my hurt and think of how I can be there for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment