Thursday, April 2, 2009

I ventured out of my cozy little beach house in Shangrila last eve to head into "town". There was an event at one of the bars there that a friend was going to be a VIP at and could bring a couple people along. I don't go out too much in town as the bars there are full of young college kids trying to kill their livers & brain cells in the cheapest, fastest way they can. This usually involves them being a bit stupid and loud. I found the excursion to be amusing though just for the people watching. Damn, but there are some people who think they are special that just are not, and no I am not going to add more to that statement.
We got our own little couch and table area with a bottle of Blavod, black vodka. Can I tell you it looks even worse when you add cranberry juice to it? The place the event was being held at is nice, but it is trying so hard to be a hip Los Angeles type club-bar that it almost hurts a person. This is a fashion show type event with the theme being barley dressed body painted people. Sadly the guys participating in the show had the build of pre teen boys so it wasn't that exciting of eye candy. Had a blast with my friends though and really that is all that matters!

1 comment:

  1. ha I know which person you speak of. lol. douchey!

    ReplyDelete