Wednesday, January 5, 2011

honesty...

OK, I am really putting myself out there with this one.
This is a picture I took back in the summertime (7-10)
When I started really pushing to lose weight and make serious changes to my health.

The past year have brought mental changes to how I look at myself and my struggle with weight. I needed to let go of the idea of a perfect body and look at this as a battle for my long term health.
I don't want to enter into my 40's overweight.
So, as part of my goal I am going to post a picture of my start even though
it scares me to really bare it all!
Each time I lose 25 pounds I will put on that same super flattering ensemble and share with you my lovely followers my accomplishments!
Going into this in a positive manner...I will succeed : )
however feel free to send me good vibes and love in my journey!

2 comments: