Thursday, July 16, 2009

and now we wait...

Saw a nurse practitioner today that I must say rocked! Made the visit as painless as she could & listened to my concerns and questions. Nice to know that what I am worried about is indeed not a normal thing. Getting a few tests run tomorrow (liver function, thyroid & glucose) to see if we can figure things out. Also on a health plan that covers all but one of the tests (thanks state of CA) as I am so poor due to my lay off of last December. I feel so much better for getting some information already and talking to someone who seems concerned enough to work with me on it.
Bonus too in that the office is right next to a great whole foods type of market, lots of yummy healthy stuff. Now off to grab a bite as I need to fast for 12 hours before these tests & I plan on doing them asap tomorrow am!

No comments:

Post a Comment