Wednesday, July 15, 2009

oh I have worries...

I have an appointment tomorrow with the doctor to see if the stuff going on with my body is anything to really worry about. The problem with the information age is that you can look up your symptoms on webmd and get more scared by what you see then to be reassured. In my case it could be anything from simple stomach cramps due to food irritations or up to the big C, cancer. Now, just to be clear I don't think I have cancer ( knocking on wood here ) but the idea of it being anything serious scares me on many levels. The main reason being that I have no health insurance due to my job situation. It is the first time in about 7 years that this has been a factor. Then there is just the basic fear of the unknown. I actually am looking forward to this visit as it will give me answers. So, tonight I will watch season 2 of Secret Diary of a Call Girl. I have a small girl crush on Billie Piper...plus this season has Callum Blue (of Dead Like Me fame) who is H~O~T. Great mindless, fun to watch TV, just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment