Sunday, February 21, 2010

hhhmmm

I feel like I am changing, evolving...though into what I am not entirely sure.
My friends are in different places than they were and also in different places than I am. I am happier than I have been in forever, yet am wishing for more. Why on earth are we never satisfied?
We want to have more money, less weight, bigger and better everything.
Why?
What will this do for us?
I know for me a bigger house would just mean I had to spend more money to live in it and I would probably fill it with even more stuff I didn't need.
Someone once said to me when you are thinking of moving do not ask what can't you live without, but rather what can you live with? What do you need to be comfortable and survive?
I need a bed, some books, comfy clothes and blankets. I need my friends, I need my family, I need a job that makes me happy & pays me enough to pay those necessary bills.
Oh, wait...I have all of that!
So, what do I have to complain about?

No comments:

Post a Comment