Monday, February 7, 2011

an award, for lil ole me....aw!

So, there is this thing going around within the blogosphere...
and the lovely Sarah

whom I met through the super fun BookCrossing.com site has given me this cool award.
I love it as it makes me feel as if I might actually be a honest to goodness blogger after 2 years of pouring my thoughts out into the big wide web.

so according to the rules I now must tell you 7 things about me....

1. I am a die hard Vikings fan and will remain that in spite of the seriously bad time people might give me for it.

2. I own only 13 pairs of shoes, not very girlie in that manner.

3. I have lived in 3 states, but will always call California my heart.

4. I went to the same high school & worked at the same job as Denise Richards.

5. I adore anything Joss Whedon has a hand in.

6. The first rated R movie I ever saw was "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" shame on my mom, eh?

7. In recent months I have become addicted to yoga.

So, now I am to pass it along to 10 bloggers. I only have a few that I follow on a regular basis and 2 of them just did this SO...

a family member who has a fun blog to keep us all updated on the joys of their family lifehttp://jnkkok.blogspot.com/

my bestie who started one and may this encourage her to write more
and a fun blog on shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment