Tuesday, November 16, 2010

running away

This past week I ran away for a vacay to see one of my fab girlfriends from college.
I adore Colorado for the gorgeous scenery, kind people and just being different from California.
We did some wine & chocolate at home with quality girl talk. Shopping of course was also on our agenda as their are so many fun thrift & antique stores in her area. I played with her son who has renamed me Auntie Kristmas (so damn cute) and the adorable, but hyper beyond belief puppies. When I came home I felt refreshed and ready to deal with all of the things that had been bothering me before I left.
I read a quote this am by Marcus Aurelius
"very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking"
I love that...

No comments:

Post a Comment