Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloween...



So, this past weekend was Halloween, which is not my fave holiday...it is however my sweet girl A's. As I managed to get the day off from work and switch my schedule for the day after I drove down to LA to spend it with her & B at their annual Halloween party. As you can see she gets into the decor big time, so dang cute!


I was a Mexican senorita in the tackiest of ways...using my uniform from my very first ever job at 16 from El Torito.

I had the best time, just relaxing and chatting with the few people I did know there. Playing funny games, carving pumpkins and eating delicious food.

the getaway to spend some time with one of my girls was much needed as I have had a little bit of stress in my life of late and trying to find a good balance.










No comments:

Post a Comment