Wednesday, October 7, 2009

reunion

This week I had my 20th high school reunion. I debated whether or not to go in the first place as most of my group from hs choose not to attend. In the end I decided I was interested in seeing the changes of the people with whom I went to school.
Back in the day I had a small group of friends that I hung out with at my school, but I never was into any activities or even dated anyone who went to my school.
At the last minute I decided to take my best friend, with whom I have been having some problems of late, as we knew many of the same people and I thought it would be a fun way for us to be together once again. It was a great evening in the end, though I will bring much comfier shoes in the future for such events!
I saw and talked to a few people from hs that I was interested in catching up with and also some that to be honest I didn't even remember. We took silly pictures, danced and drank way too much wildcat juice. All in all it was a great evening and I look forward to the 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment