Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new year new start

I plan on focusing in on making me into a better person this year.
Now this is not about resolutions, such as losing weight or getting a better job or out of debt....though these things might occur.
Rather it is about finding what makes me a happier, better person.
I want to look at the glass as half full, not half empty.
I want to feel as if I am the one in control of my life, not others.
I want friends and family around me that support me, helps me celebrate all of the good in my life & theirs. and gives a hand or shoulder in the bad times.
I wish for brighter times and good memories to come from them.
I wish this for myself and those I love surrounding me.
I plan on making changes that might make some around me question, however it is my life to live and I want it to be the best one I can be living.
It is time to purge myself of the people who doubt me or bring me down.
Purging my house of items that have no use or just not used is also in the cards.
Reading many of the books upon my shelves and working on my garden are on this list also.
So many things and so much time to attempt them....

No comments:

Post a Comment